Thursday, September 18, 2008

It is Love

10-09-08














I know what you’re thinking

You don’t see the reason

The reason for why we’re here

Why do we have to fight?

Why do we have to suffer?

Why do we have to see our loved ones die?


Your every day

In this existence

You feel like you’re just spinning

around and around

and every day you’re falling closer and closer

closer to the ground


Listen to me when I say

I felt just like you

Until I found the reason

Until I found the truth

of why we’re here

And is it Love


You can’t help but crying

Alone in your dark corner

But I’m not teasing, I’m not lying

When I tell you plainly Love has come

And it is here for you, and for me

And it is Love


The hardest thing you’ll ever do

Is to believe that it is true

To believe that love can change you

And it can change this hell on earth

For this I live and I am worth

And it is Love


No comments: