Here are a few sound bites on overcoming the nagging impossibilities in your life and finding a way to ignore the pet peeves that get under your skin, and just keep on keeping on:
- No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
- Choose your battles. Don't sweat the small stuff.
- When you know that you're capable of dealing with whatever comes, you have the only security the world has to offer.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Let tomorrow take care of itself.
- Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- Don't cast your pearls before swine. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
- The Enemy only starts shooting once you go over the top.
- Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.
- We will either find a way, or make one.
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
- It is not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
- If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.
- Truly great folks never stoop
To answer petty things;
The unkind word, the bitter cut
That rankles deep and stings.
They are too big to notice them,
They simply pass them by,
And even with a smile sometimes
Or twinkle in the eye.
For they have found that after all
‘Twas better in the end
To meet it with a smile, and then,
Just let it pass, my friend.